Do you struggle with bloating or inflammation? Maybe you are having low energy or skin issues. The microbiome in our gut is so important for all of those!
It all starts with The 4 Week Gut Protocol — a comprehensive nutrition program that shows you how the food you eat can impact your gut health and how much your gut health impacts your overall health.
The program can help you discover foods that are impacting your digestive health and give you the tools to help overcome discomfort.
Because studies show gentle exercise can help positively impact your gut health, Autumn also created 4 Weeks for Every Body to enhance the benefits of The 4 Week Gut Protocol.
Many people have gut issues without realizing it so Autumn encourages everyone to try The 4 Week Gut Protocol, and pair it with 4 Weeks for Every Body to minimize the impact on their joints.
Together, The 4 Week Gut Protocol and 4 Weeks for Every Body can help give you the tools to support your gut-healthy lifestyle and create a balanced food-and-fitness routine that’s right for you.
What is The 4 Week Gut Protocol?
The 4 Week Gut Protocol is a unique, comprehensive nutrition program designed to help promote overall gut health, as well as isolate the most common foods and ingredients that can cause gastric distress and undermine your health and well-being.
- The 4 Week Gut Protocol and 4 Weeks for Every Body are TWO brand new programs launching together! This information is here to teach you about the programs, why there are two programs included in this launch, and what you can expect!
- Did you know that 70% of Americans have undiagnosed food sensitivities? Even if you haven’t noticed your symptoms, everybody can use some extra gut love. Second to the brain, our gut has control over so much of our bodies, both physically and emotionally. Sure, I want to have a healthy gut – but, HOW?
- The 4 Week Gut Protocol is a unique, comprehensive nutrition program designed to help promote overall gut health, as well as isolate the most common foods and ingredients that can cause gastric distress and undermine your health and well-being. Taking a month to super focus on my nutrition and track how my body changes with my food changes sounds like the perfect way to kickstart my spring!
- But, what about the workouts? That’s where 4 Weeks for Every Body comes in! Yes, you could totally choose to focus on meal prep, clean eating and gut health for 4 weeks – amazing! But exercise is recommended when you take on 4 Week Gut Protocol, it shouldn’t be so rigorous that it interferes with your body’s work in helping your gut.
- You’ll need a pair of dumbbells, and a core ball is recommended. For the optional cycling workouts, you’ll need a stationary bike.
What should I expect from this program?
Autumn walks you through step-by-step instructional videos to show you exactly what to do, when to do it, and how to do it in a way that isolates the potentially problematic foods.
Over the course of 4 weeks, she’ll show you how to remove 7 characteristically troublesome foods so you can slowly but effectively remove, replace, and rebalance.
Who should do this program?
Anyone with digestive issues can benefit from The 4 Week Gut Protocol.
Will I receive recipes and advice on what foods to eat?
Of course! You’ll get food lists to make staying on track seamless, 8 program-friendly recipe videos and PDFs, and weekly tips to encourage and educate along the way.
Which supplements should I be taking?
Autumn suggests Beachbody Optimize for digestive enzymes that help support nutrient absorption and bioavailability; the pre- and probiotic Beachbody Revitalize to help support beneficial flora in the gut, and Vegan Shakeology — all taken daily to help you get the most out of The 4 Week Gut Protocol.
These supplements can help support digestive health and help the body maintain the right environment for healthy intestinal flora.
Autumn can help you find alternatives if they’re not available in your market.
Learn more by filling out the form below!