Super Berry Shakeology Pops
It’s HOT here and its only going to get hotter over the next couple of weeks. These tasty treats hit the spot every time! With 6 grams of protein and no artifical colors, flavors, dyes or sugars, they are good for you! Easy to make and packed with superfoods, these Super Berry Shakeology Pops are healthy for YOU and for the kids!Ingredients
- ½ cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- ½ cup 100% orange juice
- ½ fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1½ scoops Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
YELLOW – 1Instructions
- Place cranberry juice, orange juice, raspberries, and Shakeology in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into ice pop molds.
- Freeze for at least four hours, or until set.
Carrot Cake Energy Bites
Sometimes you need a quick sweet treat that’s not going to completely derail your healthy eating. These are so delicious you’ll definitely want more than one! They are a cinch to make and freeze well, if you wanted to double the recipe!
Total Time: 15 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 15 servings, 1 ball each
Yellow – 1
1½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
⅓ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
4 Medjool dates, coarsely chopped
¼ cup raw walnut pieces
¾ cup shredded carrots
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground cloves
¼ tsp ground ginger
1. Combine Shakeology, oats, almond butter, and dates in food processor; pulse until dates are incorporated.
2. Add walnuts, carrots, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger; pulse until just blended.
3. Roll into fifteen balls, about 1-inch in diameter each. Store in refrigerator.